Sales Executive – Spanish market
Founded in 2003, QRP International has become a well-known leader in the Best Practice training market in France Italy, Belgium, Luxemburg and Spain supported by as young team of 20 professionals with a basis in Como, Italy.
QRP international runs a large range of services in project management and IT service management field, including both training and consultancy in worldwide recognized theoretical practices throughout Europe.
We have an opportunity for an ambitious and talented commercial manager to represent QRP in the Spanish market and contribute to QRPs growth targets.
The executive will report to the Global Marketing & Sales Manager in Como, Italy. The role is to coordinate and participate in a variety of sales activities associated with the sales & marketing with focus on the Spanish market. The position will require regular travel to Spain
A Talented sales executive developing the business strategy for our company in Spain and developing the sales plan for the Spanish market. You will be the front of the company and will have the experience and dedication to create and apply an effective sales strategy. You will be responsible for discovering and pursuing new sales prospects and maintaining customer satisfaction. The goal is to meet and surpass the company’s expectations to drive rapid and sustainable growth.
A passionate for the “art” of sales with experience and dedication to create and apply an effective sales strategy. You must bring forth a strong arsenal of techniques and methods to sell our products, services and public image. The goal is to drive sustainable financial growth through boosting sales and forging strong relationships with clients.
The ability and willingness to travel is required
● Responsible for developing a trusted advisor relationship with accounts, clients, partners, stakeholders
● To Identify trendsetter ideas by researching industry and related events, publications, and announcements
● Responsible for the customer acquisition and the revenue growth targets by keeping our company competitive and innovative.
● To actively seek out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking and social media
● To negotiate/close deals and handle complaints or objections
● To identify needs and requirements to promote our company’s solutions and achieve mutual satisfaction
● To provide trustworthy feedback and after-sales support
● To find business opportunities and manage customer relationships.
● To manage and record all sales enquiries via CRM
● To Report sales figures to sales manager
● To promote the company’s products/services addressing or predicting clients’ objectives
● Support Sales Manager in organizing various Sales projects
● Conduct competition/market research and analyze reports/questionnaires
● Responsible for changes to website content
● To develop newsletter campaigns
● To project manage the online and offline events (Workshop, Webinar and conference)
● To manage social media accounts (LinkedIn and Twitter)
● Training and Exam Administration
● At least 3/5 years of experience on similar role
● Bilingual Spanish speaking and writing or Native Spanish
● Thorough knowledge of sales and negotiating techniques (telephone and face to face)
● Experience as a sales representative or sales manager in B2B, consistently meeting or exceeding targets is a plus
● Ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
● Strong business sense and industry expertise
● Experience in providing solutions based on customer needs
● Experience in customer support
● Experience in deal with high-level negotiations
● Experience in dealing with business people of various management level in a demanding deadline sales – driven environment.
● Good English speaking and writing
● Italian knowledge is a plus, not a must
● Good computer skills (MS Office, Google Apps, Citrix, Mailchimp)
● Able to embrace QRP Core Values in everyday work
○ We do our utmost to make our clients happy
○ We enjoy working together as a team
○ We keep our word
● Strategic Vision
● Results driven
● Problem Solving
● Time Management
● Interpersonal communication
● Relational skills
● Sense of Belonging
● Resilience and the ability to cope with rejection
● Good level of numeracy
● Excellent writer and communicator (in both the written and verbal form)
● Reporting to Global Sales Manager
● Working relationships – Marketing Executive, Operations Manager, Trainers, Consultants
• Employment type: Full Time
• Salary: 25K-30K per year based on experience + performance related Bonus
• Start : October 2016
• Based in Como, Italy
• Graduated Bachelor or Master Degree in Marketing, Business, Languages or Communications.
Interested to join us?
Please send your fill out the online questionnaire
and subsequently send your CV with motivation letter in English with reference “SPEXEC16” to: